How to protect your children from a careless mother?

Since that your children would need a mother and hence you are living with your wife though she is not being responsible about you and children, then it is time for you to apply for divorce. Also, you could hire a child custody lawyer Singapore who could help you get the custody of children. You would get a great relief thinking that your children would no more be staying with her mother who is not showing any affection and responsibility towards them. Also, you could streamline things at your end like hiring a full time maid to look after your children or else you could even bring home your parents who could take better care of your children.

Comments are closed.